You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
ci/woodpecker/push/woodpecker Pipeline was successful Details
ci/woodpecker/tag/woodpecker Pipeline failed Details
|1 month ago|
|.gitignore||5 months ago|
|.woodpecker.yml||4 months ago|
|CloudronManifest.json||1 month ago|
|Dockerfile||1 month ago|
|LICENCE||11 months ago|
|LICENCE.GPLv2||11 months ago|
|README.md||5 months ago|
|cld.sh||11 months ago|
|ntfy.png||11 months ago|
|start.sh||5 months ago|
This is a first attempt to package https://ntfy.sh for Cloudron. It's working, subject to the following :
- server is (intentionally) closed: a default user of admin/changeme is created. To change it, you will need to open a terminal and follow the instructions here
- contrary to most examples in ntfy.sh docs, notifications should include https
curl -d "Hi" https://server.name/topicname
- if you change the domain address, you will need to manually update the
/app/data/config/server.ymlfile or delete it to let it be recreated.
Help to sort those issues out will be gratefully appreciated.
build script cld.sh
cld.sh is an optional utility script to simplify build and deployment.
Just type at Terminal
Script will :
- perform docker build
- perform docker push
- initiate cloudron install
You will be asked for
Location: : this is where the app will be available, e.g. app.domain.tld.
- have Docker installed and be logged in
- have a Docker repo
- have cloudron CLI installed and be logged in